Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8

Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Not so good at this blogging thing...

....And I can't figure out how to get my header the correct size.........I really want to spend the $200 for a designed blog....but not until I actually start to use it!

My goal, or New Year's resolution if you will, is to write at least one post a week....and I'm going to start a little early....

-----

The past two and half months have been a whirlwind!  This last weekend was my first weekend off since September....which is amazing to me!  Between 15 sessions, 4 weddings, and a trip to China.....I'm a little exhausted and a lot behind!  But I love it.....every second of it!  I love that I have another creative outlet.....I love that I'm meeting new people and catching up with some old friends.....I love the way my heart stops when I go through images and see something good......And the reaction from clients........But my favorite is the learning.  This is all new to me and I wish I just knew all that I need to know RIGHT NOW......but then again, doesn't that take the fun out of it? 

------

As for life.....why does my 2, almost 3 year old, think that her new bed time is 11pm?  And absolutley refuses to eat anything but crackers or cookies for dinner?  

----

Here are some of my absolute favorites in the past two months:

















No comments:

Post a Comment