Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8

Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

Good-bye old friend

So I sold the ol' camera to my sister-in-law yesterday.....and I actually got a little teary-eyed. We had it for over 5 years and in those five years, it has captured over 10 thousand photos for us. Through it's lens, it has seen our first home, our first pets, our wedding, our first born--and second, and every step in between. We loved that camera and know it has found a good home.


I suppose, if we had our new camera {which arrives Wed}, I might not have be so sentimental...but for now I'm wondering what I'm going to do in the 3 days without a camera?!

Here are some of it's last clicks with us:
















No comments:

Post a Comment