Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8

Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

YIPPEEE....new camera!

It arrived sooner than expected!! Our "new" Canon 10D was waiting for Andy when he came home today :) It's only a little bit higher grade than our Rebel 300D...but we're taking baby-steps. So far, I love it.....we're only able to use the telephoto lens until we get a new zoom lens, but I already notice a difference. I just need to book a few more sessions, then I can get the 50mm f/1.4 portrait lens that I want so badly!!

So here are some of the shots that Andy took with the new camera today:




















No comments:

Post a Comment