Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8

Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ready....Set.....GO!

I finally did it!

Thanks to Karen and Andy asking me to photograph their reception, I have decided to give this photography thing a whirl. I've always loved photography, but I guess I never really had the energy to take it much further than just pictures of the kids.



There was something that "clicked" while shooting the newlyweds at the park......could have been the sunset.....or that beer I drank to calm my nerves.....but whatever it was, it sparked this creative fire that I haven't had in a long time! The last four days have been a non-stop mission to get a website up and running...which involved digging through old photos, figuring out exactly what I can offer and for how much, finding some good music, and writing the dreaded "about me" section--which I still have not done.


And since I'm putting up a website.....might as well blog about it!

So, if anyone is looking for a photographer:

www.katiemoorephoto.com

-katie







No comments:

Post a Comment