Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8

Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Franks :: baby belly

Michele and I have been best friends for over 12 years. We have a wonderful friendship.....although we don't talk everyday and only see each other on holidays since she's moved to Milwaukee....there is a special bond between us.  I don't have to say much for her to know what's going on.....she is supportive and real. She tells me when I'm being ridiculous and gives me encouragement when I have none.  She has been there for me through a lot of bad times and we've laughed through many of the good together.  In high school we would talk about our future families, what we would name our babies, and how we would have a baseball team of kids between the two of us.  Funny how things have changed since then....I never did choose Emily to name my first baby girl, and she didn't decide on Christian for her first boy.  And I'm really questioning the whole "baseball team" idea.....two is plenty for now!  One thing that hasn't changed is how I know what a wonderful mother Michele will be.....and I cannot WAIT for baby Braeden to arrive!!!  I just hope he can wait for me to make the five hour drive to Milwaukee!


No comments:

Post a Comment