Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8

Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hello March....

When did March creep up on me?  I've been meaning to post something....anything....but just couldn't find the words or the time.....I'll blame "blogger's block".....and my busy season at work......and the HUGE splinter that rendered me handicap for at least one day (really, I wouldn't even call it a 'splinter'...it was more like a spear)........But I guess I can place most of the blame this gorgeous weather!  Who wants to sit behind a computer when there are bubbles to be blown, slides to go down, balls to be thrown, and mud to be eaten?  (yes, Max likes to eat mud....I hope it's just a phase)

this was Max trying very hard to get his shoes on so we could go outside:



more bubbles, sidewalk chalk, sand, AND a St. Patty's Day session to come....
{Oh, and warm weather, please don't leave.....thank you!!}

No comments:

Post a Comment