Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8

Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I heart little treasures

Looky what I found at the Antique Mall in Lawrence, KS today:
AND it was only $10!!  Cannot wait to use it for a newborn session!!

Also found this:

Yup, only $10, too.....I thought it would be a fun little accent in my office.

I so wanted to get this for the kids, but since I'm flying home, I have no way to get it back:

Some other fun finds {that I didn't buy}:


Wall hangings--could be so fun for a little girl's room....with some toile bedding....cuteness...



How cool is the inside of this worn, weathered suitcase?

This is one thick book!!


Oh, antique shops may be my new nemesis..

{please excuse the photo quality....iphone images}

No comments:

Post a Comment