Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8

Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

Small jumps


The chinese food God's have read my mind, again, and given me a fortune that is so appropriate right now. {How do they do that?}

It didn't take long for me to realize that I can't just take pretty pictures and actually get by financially.......so I've been knee-deep in ideas, changes, branding, and developing my dreaded business plan.  I have made a decision to take this seriously, and am not looking back........BUT.......I do still have another job with other responsibilities.  So, I must be patient......and take baby steps.......which is unbelieveably hard for me.  I want it now.  I know where I want to be.....I can SEE where I want to be.......and despite my self-confidence issues.....I somehow know I can get there.  So for now.....small jumps will have to do.

Check out some of the changes at http://www.katiemoorephoto.com/
(you may not even notice, but let me know what you think)

_________________________

Speaking of jumps and leaps......check out this little lady's potty chart:

That's right....one sticker away from filling 'er up!  This is a HUGE accomplishment as I was starting to think we were going to have two in diapers forever!

And, why is he getting so big?


No comments:

Post a Comment