Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8

Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Going to the chapel....

So, Lucy, my 3 year old, is OBSESSED with Cinderella.  We must watch it at least 20 times on any given weekend.  She has Cinderella dress up clothes.....underwear....dolls....and even dinnerware.  She once told me her heart didn't go "thump-thump", but went "prin.cess-prin.cess"......So to no surprise, last night, after watching Cinderella......Lucy found my wedding flowers (and, yes I had fake flowers because I didn't know better).  Anyways.....she walked into my office, flowers in hand, and blanket wrapped around her waist, annoucing:
"Mommy, I'm MARRIED!"

Without my prompt, she placed her blanket on her head as her "vail":


Then, her wedding ring:

And how can I resist?
Apologies to all who missed....but she was a beautiful bride....
{we still have no idea who the groom is}

__________________________


Before all of this, while I was straightening up my office, Lucy decided to make herself comfortable:




__________________________________________________

Then, later on, we had fun with some new backdrops:

classic black

I just love the weekends....

No comments:

Post a Comment