Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8

Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

10 things

I finally have a room!!  A room to think, create, and work.  I still have to decorate, but there is paint on the walls (and ceiling..and trim), I have two desks, and lots of storage!  I LOVE it!! 

Over the years, I never realized how my artwork and supplies became so scattered throughout the house....and still keep finding things in little hiding spots.  Tonight, in Max's closet, I found a ton of old college pieces as well as my Valentine's Day gift to Andy 8 years ago.....when we were head-over-heels in love and I had way too much time on my hands.  
{It's a personalized book made out of watercolor paper and magazine cut-outs....."10 Things I Love About You"}  
Unfortunately, our dog got a hold of it a few years ago, so the corner is chewed up.....and it's no longer really a book because apparently I wasn't a good binder.....and some of the words fell off.  I think all of that just adds to the character...
#10

#9...ok, this one is weird, but he has really bad beauty advice....like white eyeshadow


#8....this was when we could be more spontaneous than just going to the grocery store on a week night.


#7.....what was I (or he) thinking


#6...probably should have used a photo of myself, but she was much prettier


#5....same as above


#4....he still is really good to me when I'm having a bad day


#3....my nick name was 'fat head'...nice, I know...
(let's just say I'm not disappointed that it disappeared)


#2...lol...."hunk of the month"


#1.....there's suppose to be an "s" at the end of matter....
{this is our song}


  ________________________________

...and Happy Birthday to this incredible man:


No comments:

Post a Comment