Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8

Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

Tisket-A-Tasket

This is my husband's version of doing laundry:



(These are all clean)

Back in August, when I decided to start my own photography business, it wasn't long before I realized that I just can't do everything.



I can't have a full- time job, start a business, be a devoted mother and wife, cook, clean, pay bills, do laundry, and have a social life. Some of those things had to fall on my husband's shoulder's.




Thankfully, he is already the house chef, but has also decided to take on some of the cleaning and bills, and is responsible for the laundry.




After a couple of training sessions down in the laundry room a few months back, he was good to go and had been doing a great job keeping up.....





Then I think he forgot about the folding and putting away part.....which I don't blame him....but....oy....it took me a good hour to get here:






(I cannot wait for next week....when I'll actually have a session to post, and won't feel compelled to discuss my laundry woes)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment