Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8

Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A pound and a half

(first post done on the iPhone :)

Today was the dreaded annual doctor visit. The only reason I say dreaded is because I take both kids..at the same time...by myself. And I suppose that doesn't sound so bad....but believe me, it is.

Let me preface this with an event that occured two weeks ago...it involved a visit to the doctor because part of Max's inner upper lip got stuck between his two front teeth......yes.....stuck. So after 3 people holding him down just to look at it, we found that it must have happened some time ago because part of it had fused to his gum (mother of the year, right?!)... Eventhough we were lucky enough to have an on-call doctor, and not Dr. F that day, Max did not forget that nurse's face. And let's just say that at today's visit, he did not get a sticker at the end.....and I'm pretty sure the 4 year old in the waiting room was petrified after hearing Max scream for 20 minutes staight.....

Lucy, on the other hand, surprised me. She was excellent and was even trying to help me keep Max calm. She also went potty in the 'big girl potty' while we were there (we have not gone to the potty in public yet, so it was a big deal!)

Oh, and my favorite part:



I don't know why, but I find it so amusing that they are 18 months apart, yet so close in size....and this is the closest yet--only apound and a half difference in weight and two inches in height.

Both got a clean bill of health and now that Max is on annual appointments, I will no longer have to take them at the same time :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone (Hope this looks right)

No comments:

Post a Comment