Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8

Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Saturday

I don't have much to say because, frankly, I'm too tired.  Today was good, bad, fun, and exhausting!  I'll let the photos tell most* of the story...

8:30am
9:00am
10:15am
10:30am
11:45am
1:00pm
4:00pm

*what you don't see is the 18 month old tantrum at Marshall's while picking out bedding for a 3 year old......or the EXPLOSIVE diarrhea that occured at Burger King.....and when I say explosive, I mean that in EVERY sense of the word....sight, sound, and, certainly, smell....

Time for some shut-eye...I cannot wait for tomorrow's session with little Miss Simera!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im a high school student and you truly inspire me to live my passion, photography! i just dont know what tools to use and when i google.. it doesnt help me out. i want to point to photos and say.. i want the lesns that does THAT! lol. what lens and camera do you use? i want to get it and let it be my first camera. i love your style, eye, and your watermark is also sooo cute. thank you so much for your help!!!!!!!!!!1
-missy

drs said...

Hi Missy,
I think that's great that you're going to follow your passion!! And so happy to have been an inspiration!
As far as equipment...I currently have a Canon 5d Mark II. My favorite lenses are 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.2, and 24-70mm 2.8. These are all on the higher end, so if you're just starting out, I would suggest the Canon Digital Rebel with a kit lens and maybe the inexpensive 50mm 1.8.
I hope you found this helpful, and good luck!!
-katie

Post a Comment