Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8

Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

My little make up artist

This is what happens when Mommy is at work and Daddy is trying to snake a foreign object from the bathroom sink (we're pretty sure it was a block....thanks Max):





Seems she's been brushing up on her art history......looking a lot like Frida Kahlo there, Lu.



___________________________________________


On another note, so flippin' excited about my brand spankin' new supplies:



I've been so inspired lately and my creative energy has been on overdrive.  So, I spent my lunch at Artmart and finally decided to invest in a Moleskine journal and a much better mechanical pencil. 

I have also decided I need a "space".  I wish there were just one more room upstairs, but it seems I'm going to have to create a studio out of one of the rooms in the basement.  SO excited to start this project!  It will give me some much needed focus (hopefully).

Stay tuned for some other projects I've been working on.....


No comments:

Post a Comment