Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8

Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Shake it

This past week was rough....I had super tight deadlines with work, along with "designer-block", and then a three day business trip.  Needless to say, I didn't see the kids much. So, today was a nice lets-not-leave-the-house and take pictures kind of day.  


This was Friday afternoon.  I actually was able to pick Lucy up from preschool because we got back early enough.  So after a bath (oh, daddy thought it was a good idea to pack chocolate in her lunch), we sat in our favorite spot and played with hearts.




waiting for daddy and Max...


He was so excited to see me :)

This morning, I thought I would play with some SweetHarts.....this was kind of fun.



Then, we played some more....

Lucy is definitely not short on personality...


I didn't take my camera to beautiful Topeka, but I did have fun with my new "shake it" app on my iPhone:

Though travelling can be a pain, I'm pretty excited about shopping in San Fransico in February :)



No comments:

Post a Comment