Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8

Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

today

I just love days like today.  We only had one event on our calendar and were able to spend every possible minute with the kids.  So we decided to have a mommy-daughter/daddy-son day.  Lucy and I went to a photo session play date with THESE amazing photographers.......and I cannot wait to see the proofs!  Meanwhile, Daddy and Max when to watch the football game at a friends house.....where apparently Max was flirting with girls.....(Daddy sure thought that was "awesome")....
We had dinner together, and then after Max went to bed and Daddy went to hang out with grown-ups, Lucy and I made kettle popcorn, cuddled in our snuggie, and watched Mulan (which I thought was a tad violent for a 3 year old...but a much need break from Cinderella). 
Before I know it, I'll be slammed with work and traveling again......The biggest challenge to date has been balancing, and right now, I'm not.....I'm not trying to fit everything evenly on my plate.....for the next few weeks, I'm just going to try to cram my plate full nothing but time with my kids.....because this is it.  And as fast as the past three years have gone by, I'm pretty sure every year here on, will be gone just as fast. 




sassy...


the shirt I made for her shoot today....


I'll post more pics of the past few weeks tomorrow...



No comments:

Post a Comment