Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 9 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7 Slideshow Image 8

Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

Playing catch up

(please excuse grammar and spelling errors....it was really late and I was really tired!)

I love Facebook......and might possibly have what some professionals would call an addiction. It has been an amazing asset to my growing business as well as a way to share my world with the ones I love, but maybe don't see as much as I would like. Then I discovered blogs.....which I have known about, but didn't necessarily care for.....too long and drawn out. Who really cares to read paragraph upon paragraph about what you have to say. But as many other photographers, I decided to start a blog.....which, noticeably, I do not do well updating.


But last week, I realized something....Lucy had said something only she could come up with....and, as usual, I updated my status to share what my crazy 3 year old had said now. And I got to thinking...what happens to all of those updates? Over time, they just disappear.....lost in "cyber space". And will I remember any those little things or how I felt? I can't remember what happened last week, so highly unlikely. I realized that no matter how hard I try, I will not write them all down into their baby books. I end up jotting them down in other random notebooks...which I found does me no good as they, too, will just get lost and forgotten. So now, I will blog....more and more. At least here, I can come back and print our story, and be more detailed....so this blog will become a little more personal.....hope no one minds :)

________________________



January 10


These images were from last weekend.....it finally was above zero, so Lucy and I went to play in the snow. She made four snow angels, kept trying to eat her own little snow treat, and helped me shovel the driveway---and every other inch of snow she found.



Then we went inside for some hot cocoa. We gave her a straw so it wasn't as messy, but it really just became a tool to blow bubbles and steer marshmallows. I really wished I had videotaped her sitting there with her cocoa because she was just so funny. First she told me that her marshmallows were taking a bath.....and then once the caffeine kicked in, she started singing "This Little Light of Mine", but it came out more like: "This Little Miney-Mine..." .....so adorable!!!



We didn't forget about Max.....he just doesn't really like snow....at.all.  But her are some shots with his favorite hat:


Oh, and we can't forget Ziggy (who also HATES the snow):




No comments:

Post a Comment